Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why must all good things come to an end?

These past few days I have been very sad that spring break is over. For a while now, Marlie and I have been looking forward to spring break and now it is over. How did it come so fast, and leave so fast. Just last week I was so happy to be where I was and on spring break, and returning to school seemed far far away. But why is it that spring break has left me sad and anxious for summer, shouldn't I be happy and refreshed for these last two months of school. But then again at the same time, only TWO MONTHS left. This last week of march, april, and may. That is only 44 school (64 week and weekend days) days until summer. How did this year go by so fast, since when will there only be one more quarter left. It is scary to think at how fast this year has gone by, and in one quarter my highscool career will already be halfway over. It is also scary to think about that after this quarter the amount of time that will have passed is the same amount of time until highschool is done, until it is gone forever.
Over spring break Marlie and I visited her brother in college and we got a little taste of the college life, a little taste of the future? I don't know but it got me thinking about my future. It got me thinking that college will come soon and that choosing the college you will attend could possibly dictate the rest of your life.

No comments: