Thursday, March 29, 2007

Who Killed the Electric Car? Part deux.

So I was thinking about it and despite the horrible movie we were forced to watch, the electric car itself is a very good thing. I do not completely understand why they took the car away, because the pros of the electric car outway the cons. Did they take the electric car away because car and gas companys would lose to much profit? Well so what, the electric car does not damage the atmosphere and earth. And in some years with the damage we are doing to the environment now, we won't have an earth left and then it won't matter what kind of car we have. So why did the government take away these cars, they must not really care too much about helping the environment because the amount of cars we have today that emit harmful pollution into the atmosphere is killing our earth way too fast. So that got me thinking, the government must control almost about everything. And how corrupt are they? But I guess that is a different story. If the government really cared they would allow these electric cars to be used and safe dearest mother earth from some pollution. They know that there is a better alternative to cars and not allowing the use of these cars, just kills her even more. I think that we have not respected our earth and it is time for a change.

No comments: