Today in Chemistry class we had to watch the video Who Killed the Electric Car? This is a movie about General Motor's experimental electric car and why they took it away. As the time slowly passed I found myself sitting, frustrated and in pain that I had to watch this video. I honestly do not know why I felt this way, the concept of the movie was good and it wasn't uninteresting or anything but it just pained me to watch it. I think it is because this electric car seemed to cast a spell over it's owners, when the car was taken away from it's owner(s) they went nuts. I mean I defianetly would be upset if someone took away such a great thing from me so easily but it was just ridiculous to see these people get so attached to a car. If they really cared about the environment so much they could take the bus or walk instead of driving a car. But these people seemed to have a very passionate love for this car, THEY EVEN HAD A FUNERAL FOR THEIR CARS. That is
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Who Killed the Electric Car? Part one.
Today in Chemistry class we had to watch the video Who Killed the Electric Car? This is a movie about General Motor's experimental electric car and why they took it away. As the time slowly passed I found myself sitting, frustrated and in pain that I had to watch this video. I honestly do not know why I felt this way, the concept of the movie was good and it wasn't uninteresting or anything but it just pained me to watch it. I think it is because this electric car seemed to cast a spell over it's owners, when the car was taken away from it's owner(s) they went nuts. I mean I defianetly would be upset if someone took away such a great thing from me so easily but it was just ridiculous to see these people get so attached to a car. If they really cared about the environment so much they could take the bus or walk instead of driving a car. But these people seemed to have a very passionate love for this car, THEY EVEN HAD A FUNERAL FOR THEIR CARS. That is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment