Thursday, March 29, 2007

Procrastination

It is one of my biggest flaws that affects me the most. I am blaming all my problems and concerns with myself on it. I don't know why I do it but I guess there is something that just keeps me from doing things until the last minute. I really don't know what it is maybe lack of self motivation? laziness? I don't know but I have procrastinated enough times and seen what it does to know that it is not worth it to procrastinate, yet I still do. Like I said I am blaming all my problems on it, like why I am not taller. This is because I procrastinate and I don't do my homework until the last minute and I end up staying late and I don't get enough sleep so I don't grow and I get stressed so I get bad skin but NO MORE. This quarter I have one goal: no procrastination. I also still can't believe that summer is only two months away. It scares me to think that in just two years I will be ending all my 13 years at Punahou finally. I can't know exactly how I will feel about this two years from now, but I can guess that it will come quickly. I just hope by then I will not have procrastinated everything I have wanted to do during my time here at Punahou.

No comments: